What makes an individual foster so much hatred to do such an unspeakable act?
When will we come to the realization that evil has finally taken over our world?
Where are the leaders responsible for the deterioration of our country?
1 Lone Gunman
Some believe this problem stems from the ease in acquiring firearms.
Some point fingers at the police.
Still others argue that the problem is a result of unstable families in the Black communities.
And still others believe that this situation was predicted in the Bible centuries before.
No matter which view you profess, the current state of our world is most assuredly in the early stages of complete chaos and self-implosion.
Anarchy is common place. The blatant lack of respect for authority is running rampant and our government has, and continues to demonstrate its lack of leadership under adverse conditions.
The number of such crimes will continue to expand as individuals gain more confidence in their attempts to disrespect the laws we have in force. This is true for civilians as well as police officers.
We now face a presidential election unknown to anyone in our free world. One candidate has been proven to lie when asked about her dealings and practices in her position as Secretary of State and the other candidate has a history of treading on individuals in order to gain financial compensation.
Our Supreme Court is deciding cases without basing their opinions on our constitution in favor of decisions which will satisfy the most outspoken movements. Even our news networks are continuing to divide our country by producing footage of incidents which fortify their own viewpoints. Radio programs are biased, newspapers are biased and the worst of these is the social network which chooses to run the grizzliest confrontations imaginable. Censorship has broken down and common decency has deteriorated to the point where few parents feel their children will be safe as they enter adulthood.
Lest I be accused of complaining and not suggesting a solution, I would like to recommend 10 steps to better our world-
1. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
3. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day, and hallowed it.
5. Honor thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.
6. Thou shalt not kill.
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
8. Thou shalt not steal.
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s house; thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s wife, or his manservant, or his maidservant, or his ox, or his ass, or anything that is thy neighbor’s.
They have worked for centuries.
They could work again.
The arrangement of “It Is Well, It Is Well With My Soul” can be downloaded free of charge at…